- "Restless for the Sun" - Jimmie Bratcher (An ABSOLUTELY beautiful song from one of my favorite blues artists)
- "Better Life" - Common Ground (A great band from Texas with a 70s rock feel)
- "Lonely Boy" - Black Lab (AWESOME alt rock band with deep, poignant lyrics about love lost)
- "Goodbye Southern Skies" - David McMillin (One of the finest male singer songwriter voices I've heard in a while.)
- "Shine" - Kevin Reeves (Another incredible voice, but with bit more edge and rock. Here, Kevin pleads to find his place to "shine" in the world. This, and his album It's About Time are one of my favorites)
- "Not For Me" - Laura Clapp (Another beautiful, raw song that leaves you craving for more at the end. Close you eyes and just let this one soak into your soul. Plus, it's Laura's Birthday today!)
- "Drive Away" - Matthew Ebel - (I CAN NOT leave Matthew out of this list. Matthew is likely my favorite podsafe artist. This fun, "driving with the top down" track is one of the most played in podcasting).
People in this chain of blog tag: Aidan Hatch, Chris Brogan, Chris Penn. Rules: Include these as well as a link to this post when you tag the next people.
People I tag: Lynette Young, Karmyn Tyler, Steve Webb, Michael W. Moss, and new daddy-to -be Jay Moonah