- I’ve sung with the Cincinnati Symphony as a part of a nationally selected male chorus
- I played violin for 12 years. This included time amped-up in a couple jazz combos, as well as a few months in the student run pep band in college (before I picked up percussion).
- I'm a worship leader at our church, often leading people in singing from behind a pair of congas.
- I spent 4 1/2 years as a meteorologist in broadcast television, although more than half of it was spent behind the scenes as a "weather producer".
- I'm the chef of the house. My wife is allergic to soy, so that means I make a lot of things from scratch.
- I married my first girlfriend. I had a lot of friends that were girls, but always got the "you're too good of a friend" thing if I mentioned something more.
- The furthest "out of the country" I've been is Montreal.
- I'm a Green Bay Packers shareholder.
People I tag: